Tuesday 11 March 2008

The Fix All Website.....

Ever had your dog eat your brand new TV controls or your vacuum cleaner pack up 10 minutes before the mother-in-law was due round for Sunday Lunch?! (believe me your not alone...)

Well you don't have to panic anymore, the kind people at Buy Spares have come along with a website full of 1,000's of spares & accessories to fix almost every household appliance you can think of.

Whether it be something as simple as a replacement remote control or vacuum paper bag to that cooker knob that fell off 6 months ago that you haven't got round to sorting out yet; they do the lot!

I’ve just received my order for a Hotpoint bottle shelf for my fridge after I finally got fed up of struggling with my broken one for the past 2 months.

Certainly worth a look: www.buyspares.co.uk

No comments: